OVERVIEW OF THE EXPANDED INDICATION
Learn more by watching this video presentation
Click here to access full Prescribing Information.
See pediatric pulmonologist Michael Konstan, MD, present clinical information from Trial 3, which evaluated patients age 6 through 11 who are homozygous for the F508del-CFTR mutation.
Professor of Pediatrics
Vice Dean for Translational Research
Case Western Reserve University
School of Medicine, Cleveland, Ohio
- Indication and Limitations of Use
- Important Safety Information
- Clinical trial data in this patient population
- Dosage and Administration, dosage adjustments
BREAKTHROUGH TREATMENT FOR THE UNDERLYING CAUSE OF CYSTIC FIBROSIS (CF)
ORKAMBI® (lumacaftor/ivacaftor) targets the complex protein defects of the F508del-CFTR protein1
MANAGING THERAPY IN YOUR PATIENTS TAKING ORKAMBI
Discover professional tools to help you initiate conversations with patients taking ORKAMBI
Most common plans by state
Select your patient’s state, then download the PDF to view contact information for some of the most common insurers and Medicaid (current as of 08/2016).
- A member of your team or the patient can contact his/her payer to verify coverage and out-of-pocket expenses
- Depending on the patient’s insurance plan, benefits may be administered either through the payer or a Pharmacy Benefits Manager (PBM)
- ORKAMBI [prescribing information]. Boston, MA: Vertex Pharmaceuticals Incorporated; September 2016.